• Social Security Administration to obtain a form to request a replacement card or change your name. 
    • The Uintah Basin Assoc of Gov in Roosevelt can help individuals set up a secure online call with SSA representatives on Tuesdays, 9 am to 11 am.  This is a first come - first served basis.  They are located at 330 E 100 S in Roosevelt. 435-722-4518.
              all entities must register at