When are building permits required and what type of permits are there?

Do I need a permit for my Agricultural Building and electrical?

Do I need a permit for my building? It's portable on a skid. It's movable.

Do I need a hydrant letter from my water provider?

Do I need to provide a canal easement letter?

Do I need a road encroachment letter?

What is proof of ownership?

Do I need engineered plans for noncommercial/residential buildings?

Do I need to submit two sets of plans?

If I split my property do I need to file for a subdivision?

Why do I need a permanent foundation for a manufactured home when it doesn't use it at the perimeter?